Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Starting this thing

I've lived in Snohomish County for decades, though not consecutive ones. My family moved here when I was a kid (5th grade through early college), and then I settled here shortly after getting married. This place, though, is where my extended family (grandparents, cousins, etc) always were. So, in a good many ways, Snohomish County has always been home. There's a great deal I love about this place, though I haven't fully articulated that. That's one of my goals for this blog.

I enjoy the beauty of this place. The beaches and forests, and the divergent communities all fascinate me. There's a wide economic base, and a wide array of businesses. We have farms, small and mid-sized businesses, along with a significant presence by the global behemoth, Boeing. I will explore all of this and more. And if you have any ideas of things I should explore, let me know in the comments section.

So, thanks for reading and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment